Nov 11, 2020
Sure we can avoid things,
temporarily cope with them, or pretend like they don't exist all
together - but until we get to the root of our fears they'll
continue to drive what we do and eat up more and more of our lives.
This type of self improvement makes space for even more self love
and leaves us feeling happier and more empowered.
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- Recognizing how fear shows up.
- Seeing how fear is influencing our
- Asking questions that dig a little
- Getting rid of the root so you can
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!