Dec 9, 2020
We're all bound to get some kind
of "bad news" in our lives. From things that feel small to others
that feel monumental. It can make a world of a difference to know
how to move through those moments that can rock us and our mental
health. So in this episode I'll be sharing some self-help tips that
I still practice to this day.
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- Bad news that I'm handling right
- Step by step how to navigate it.
- Understanding our bad news doesn't
have to look the same.
- Feeling okay even when there are
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!