Dec 23, 2020
How do you explain to someone, something that they may have no
possibility of imagining? How do you get help, when the people
around you don't get it? Internal struggles like bipolar, anxiety,
& depression feel lonely because of the lack of expressing or
understanding. Having practical ways to communicate and create a
bridge can help to shatter that loneliness.
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- Using parallels to help create a
bridge of understanding.
- Getting clearer on what you're
- Helping others know how to better
- Finding ways to take the pressure of
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!