Dec 14, 2020
In this bonus episode of Simply Happy, we have a conversation
with J'Anmetra (aka Jo-Jo) Waddell. Jo-Jo is the only Live Past
Crazy Specialists, works strategically with individuals to
identify, analyze and release the crazy in their lives while
providing a safe space for them to master their ability to begin to
Live Past Crazy. She shares with us her personal journey through
domestic violence, taking the leap towards a better life with her
two children, and the steps she's taken to reach a space of
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- A very real look inside domestic violence.
- An honest conversation about attempting suicide.
- Forgiveness taking time.
- Leaping into the unknown and making it to the other side.
Get in touch with Jo-Jo!
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!