Nov 4, 2020
Working towards having more self
love, living a more positive lifestyle, and beating bipolar,
anxiety, & depression can sometimes feel like a long journey.
It doesn't HAVE to feel like a painful process though, having
patience can bring you a lot of peace on your mental health
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- Knowing what makes up patience.
- How to practice often &
- Shifting your attention in a way
that's a game changer.
- Changing your entire quality of
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!