Nov 18, 2020
The best thing you can do when
overcoming bipolar, anxiety, & depression or just bettering
your mental health in general is to have a collection of tools that
works best for you. One thing we can add to that toolkit this week
is actually art therapy. It's amazing at helping you foster self
love in ways you may not even have realized.
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- Exploring the vast mediums of art
- Using art intentionally.
- Focusing on creative expression.
- Being led by your curiosity.
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!