Dec 30, 2020
It is vastly underestimated how
important self accountability is to our mental health. If we're not
mindful of it, it can lead to negative self talk and impacting our
self love in respects to how we see and trust ourselves. It's also
one of the easiest areas to focus on in order to build up our
confidence and identity. Ultimately being a key factor in helping
us overcome bipolar, anxiety, & depression.
In today’s episode we dive deeper into:
- Prompts from The Opportunity
- How sneaky self sabotage can be.
- Practical tips to making
- Doing things from a heart centered
- FREE TOOLS
- Want to learn how to instantly
control your emotions, have more positive language, or meditate
easily anywhere? I have these free tools and more right here
- BOOKS - Expand your mind & get your reading on
with one of my books -- www.simplyoli.com/books
- BEAT THE B.A.D.
- Learn more about my signature
program Beat The B.A.D. & get started instantly --
- EMAIL - Get weekly pep talks and insight from yo’
girl sent right to you by signing up here -- www.simplyoli.com/email
- YOUTUBE - Get an inside look at life as a mom &
mental heal coach by subscribing to my SimplyOli vlog channel over
- Send me a DM & say hi over
on Instagram @therealsimplyoli
Appreciate and love you so
much! Thank you for taking the time to listen! If you enjoyed the
episode, please let me know by leaving a review on iTunes!